I took numerous trips to Venice while living in Italy for 3 years. Venice was about 45 minutes away. I love glass and it was like a dream to me to walk around Venice and see so much beautiful art glass. I bought more pendants than I can possibly bead and wear, I fear. Kind of like my fabric stash for quilting!
- Kate Lenkowsky on SAQA Dialogues Exhibit at the Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Susie Goodman on SAQA Dialogues Exhibit at the Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Barbara Triscari on Iron Powder
- Gjeneve Hopkinson on Iron Powder
- angie on Quilting Arts Magazine